Careers in professional translation
Our professional translators based in Montreal enjoy a workplace that’s both relaxed and structured. An environment conducive to efficiency and cooperation where the strengths of each can surge to the fore. At Idem, we don’t work in silos: information flows freely and transparency is the order of the day.
All of this puts our translators, revisers and project managers in an excellent position to understand your needs.
We actively foster versatility among our language professionals while keeping in mind their fields and topics of special interest or proficiency.
Don’t see anything that quite fits? Apply anyway so that we can contact you should the right opportunity pop up.
Idem as a workplace
- Collaborative approach
- Friendly, unpretentious atmosphere
- Strong team spirit
- Transparent management practices
- Simple, scalable processes
- A vast range of assignments, clients and fields
- Mandates assigned based on the interests of each collaborator
- Cordial client relations
- A participative approach to problem-solving
- Central, easy-to-access office location
- Ergonomic work stations
- Smart and powerful work tools designed for language professionals
- Flexible working hours with telework possibilities
Training and integrating emerging language professionals has been a priority at Idem since 1991. Each year, working in tandem with the universities, we offer translation internships. Not only do these provide students with valuable experience, they also invest our team with multi-generational energy and ensure our industry’s continuity.
Think you’d like to do an internship at Idem? Inform your school’s internship coordinator, who will send us your application at the appropriate time.